2011年11月27日星期日

marriage is the norm. Life love someone

129667716792490392_61Hai Qing: divorce is a way to solve marriage problems Hai Qing (microblogging). (A) Oceans network-Guangzhou daily reported on November 26 by Hai Qing, Xiubo Wu (microblogging) television series starring you please forgive me a few days ago are TVS hit. "National bride," said Hai Qing played one bold pursuit of love, in the play "plant flowers" any better. Hai Qing laughs: "the audience can see how I love. "When an interview with this reporter, first time admits marriage her views, saying" marriage is the best practice ". Point 1: love and marriage are not fully connected to the Guangzhou daily: people more familiar with you starred in bride roles before, but this time one side of the show you are in love, are you having difficulty? Hai Qing: but actually it is rather difficult for me, I have not so much in love, destiny is not asToss off me. Play better and I was quite different in character. Reality I sometimes very cowardly and unwilling to face a number of things, and performed the play to the role of a process, I envy characters go and return without undue delay in the play's character. Guangzhou daily: actor in a play in "polygonal love", do you think the "affair" and "three" is the biggest of marriageEnemies? Hai Qing: "three" is actually from ancient times to the present has been there, not only today, but now people living environment more open, publicly talking about it. Guangzhou daily: do you find love in marriage? Hai Qing: I think, love and marriage, but not entirely connected. Is there a marriage can no longer love? Marriage than social cultivationRefinery to be much more difficult. I am a pessimistic person, I think first of all to understand, what you wish for in the marriage, kids, love, wealth, position, and to understand what they want to. Marriage is the best practice. One of my elders, the old man more than 90 years old, his wife of more than 80 years old, diamond wedding a few days ago, I went to take part in their celebrations, do people envy.I also have an uncle, he twice divorced, live extremely happy now, I think is very good. Important in marriage still feel the freedom and happiness. Point 2: divorce is a way to solve the marriage problems of Guangzhou daily: the ideal relationship between husband and wife should be like? Hai Qing: the subject of marriage must be two very good friends. Some people say that marriage is two trees, Relative to each other independently; it was said to be like two drops, mingling with each other. I think both the tree and in the water, they each have their own habits. Between couples it is important that both future plans are the same, have a common aim in life, mutual understanding. We all want to find freedom in marriage, but did we enter the marriage is not bound to each other? Marriage is in fact the moralAnd human nature. I see the people around you, some give in to human nature, some succumb to morals, it's no good or bad, everyone is looking for his own happiness. Guangzhou daily television drama is reflected in the Wang Gui and an elegant marriage of father's generation, many people will feel like parents ' generation, stumbling's marriage is also quite good for a lifetime, what do you think? Hai Qing: Film DepartmentReflects that era. But I think, better together, well not together, no need to be tied for so many years. Love is a passion, is in itself it can not be maintained, marriage is the norm. Life love someone, the person itself is a minority, imposing their minority situation to the public diablo 3 gold, in fact, is contrary to human nature. Marriage there are lots of ways if you junctionMarriage, love your partner is not found, what should I do? You can go to find elsewhere. Who are not born will operate married, you will need to learn, everybody is coming this way. Divorce is a normal way to solve marriage problems, do not have to be together. Point 3: I, the entertainment as colorful Guangzhou daily: look, how would you rateLi chuan (of the double-sided glue) and the Guo Haiping (snail House), green soy bean beans (of the daughter-in-law of good times) and he Jia (please forgive me)? Hai Qing: Hu Lijuan is a raw egg, have a strong, in fact, at a touch broken; green soy bean beans are the tumbler, she balanced her approach, one is able to defeat her Guo Haiping is a snail, is the most heavily upon her real life can't get rid ofBurden for he Jia, I would like to say a little more. Although she is secular, but she has attached to lovely, but also has its own small 99, selfish calculations. She is able to self-redemption was able to save someone else's woman, so she is the godmother of all selfish men. Guangzhou daily: these roles make you very closely watched, what do you think about all this? Hai Qing: I was three or four lines of actors,Can walk today I feel very satisfied already, today, I can wear this pair of high heels, but tomorrow I will have the courage to take off, who is a pair of barefoot, there is nothing to be afraid of. Guangzhou daily: fans worried about your declining in popularity. Hai Qing: I couldn't have one big Mac screen for so many years, the audience is very painful. My career ups and downs, called objectiveThe law, I do not and the objective law of competition. Trough in climax, I am also from the bottom up, climax will go trough the last end, show business itself is pass��. I don't think even if I do not play in the future, people will be disappointed. I, like the circle colorful. I came out, I will disappear, this is the truth. Point 4: I was scared to be described"High complete" star in Guangzhou daily: Teng Huatao Director is said to have advised you to do except lower blepharoplasty surgery, you refuse? Hai Qing: my face is the net result of acting was born, rather than for their own health. I don't like gossip, dislike of being defined, and adhere to the filming of not more than three a year. I was scared to be described as "high complete" Star, doesn't like to be misunderstood, seePaper article, all the time and I write another person diablo 3 power leveling, in fact, I am particularly simple. Guangzhou daily: but I think if it is too watch, things truly are little, and I thought, "truth" is a feature of you. Hai Qing: Yes, I had thought about the problem, but I feel fear, but as for me this is what I think is not so important, it is important IWhat is that role, even if you were seen talking to a very Hai Qing, special leave, but I would not necessarily bring such things to my creativity, it's just a way of life, but just a phenomenon. Guangzhou daily: screenwriter 66, you are idealists, not so much reality, like the ideal? Hai Qing: she was right! Manifest in what, I don't know, but I admit that I was in her eyes is an idealist. I feel like the Unicorn, only thought about acting like this. I hope the activities will not attend not to participate, advertising can not, can not do not do an interview. I just love acting and I want to want to play when you play, don't want to play when you don't play. But I know it is not possible, it isCompletely excluded from the community's collective personal, so I resized. Frequency quickly, I don't do anything hasty, to accommodate a lot of minor things.

没有评论:

发表评论